We understand that making a decision about your child’s education is a significant one and trust that by visiting our school, talking to our staff and reading the enclosed information you will be better equipped to make an informed decision. Please do not hesitate at any stage to contact the school to ask questions or seek clarification in relation to the school or the transition process.
Enrolments accepted for all grade levels for 2017 and beyond
How to Enrol
- Complete an Enrolment Form
- Provide a copy of your child’s birth certificate
- Provide a copy of your child’s Immunisation
- Certificate (generally available from the Local Government Authority)
- For students born outside of Australia, the child’s passport must be presented